Monday, November 21, 2011

a year and a day moonday


They had an egg again this morning. A year and a day ago, I sat down in this exact spot and wrote about feeding the crows an egg for breakfast.  A year and a day is considered to be a significant amount of time, both legally and otherwise. After that length of time, something has been learned or established.  Now, after a year and a day has passed, is a fine time to reflect on this blogging journey so far and then think ahead.  So, we'll see what comes up.

Today is a waning moonday in airy Libra, the sign of balance, connection, creativity and beauty. You may find yourself wanting to join a group of friends for coffee, lunch or dinner -- although deciding when and where to meet is another thing, being Libra causes indecision as well! Around Libra's key aspects, what rises to the surface for me is that while I've learned quite a bit about allowing my creativity to emerge in the past year, even more so I've learned to allow more open connections with people. And maybe that's really about creating a kind of balance, the ebb and flow, giving and receiving.

Libra rules the hips, kidneys and bladder. The hips help us to balance and stabilize so that we can move forward. There are many approaches to strengthening the hips and this is a good time to pursue a healing pathway for them. I knew as soon as we'd entered the sign of Libra -- I still have an occasional aching from an old injury that flared up. And I woke up this morning thinking about seeing an acupuncturist for it and, heck, maybe I will.

The crows and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for coming by. xo

8 comments:

  1. love seeing the squirrel with the crows and the egg. always enjoy your blog. your package was mailed this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start a day with an egg for the crows lol surely you have sumthing for squirrel too though!
    Deanna is right, I enjoy your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Deanna! What you don't see is the other half of this group of crows and the other 4 or 5 squirrels. They all seem to get along with the crows having the upper hand. I'll be watching for your package, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They had an egg for breakfast...I love that. What a great photo.
    See that accupuncturist....do it!

    I love visiting your blog.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyn, thanks! Oh yes, they all get peanuts! As soon as the crows start calling, I go out in my pj's to set down an egg and scatter peanuts...a great way to begin the day for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Trish -- I'm so glad to have met all you wonderful people, I'm a better person from having done so.

    Have always loved crows, would love to have a pet one, for now these are my pets! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love crows too! They really began my pre-blogging journey. I still have 3 crows feathers gifted me by the crows where I lived in Vermont.

    Acupuncture is amazing...go for it <3

    p.s. love your blog and words of wisdom you share <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is how my back yard often looks...many crows having meetings back there! We don't feed them though...not sure why. Congrats on your success in the blogworld :)

    ReplyDelete