Monday, December 1, 2014

a moonday sheet of cloth


December 1. It is now that I feel like lighting candles again, even in the daytime. It is now when flower bouquets seem to last so very long. And it is now that I need small projects to keep me grounded.

The first line on the sheet of cloth is something I found myself thinking today, I really don't know why. Possibly all the figures on my sewing table or maybe I'm still feeling the love from Thanksgiving, or it could be all of us here on Earth right now. Whatever, it is a beginning and I am looking forward to filling the page.

Today is a waxing moonday -- it is now that we begin or continue to carefully tend the seeds we have imagined into being.

Grow, baby, grow.


9 comments:

  1. such gorgeous colors in all of your images here....and yes, 'we are all here'. i am thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are here. Something to thankful for. Here together healthy and well. Be late Happy Thanksgiving Peggy and co.
    Hugs
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Deanna and Nat -- yes, thankful to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "we" is almost always a good strong word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and the phrase wherein those strong words appear is the finest phrase, a welcoming phrase, an arm around us all, a friendly hearth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tonight: http://earthsky.org/tonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. THankyou for all the color you share...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful * Beautiful * Beautiful
    Will these flowers be the last moondala? Do you have one more yet? I agree 'we' is good, 'here' connected to it is even better. With all of the unrest recently, my mind added "and we all matter". Love to you this season.

    ReplyDelete