Monday, February 10, 2014

moonday heart



One could say I've been focused on matters of the heart. Easy bright stitches using threads plucked almost randomly out of the thread nest. No decisions to be made which can really hold up a project for me -- it's that Libra moon of mine and even though I know it's that Libra moon of mine, there doesn't seem to be much I can do about it sometimes. 

I like how the hanger heart is looking so far wrapped with strips of frayed cloth. Now for some lace.

Today is a waxing moonday in the sign of Cancer and how I love a nice Cancer moonday. Working on projects right in your cozy home is the ideal activity for today and maybe a pot of soup, too.

Home is where my heart is.  Today, tomorrow, actually all week. xo


9 comments:

  1. Your lace heart is looking pretty, a gentle project to be immersed in. I like projects too with no decisions to be made, I take ages to make something otherwise...and no Libra in my chart, just dithering and indecision :) Have a heartful week Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of projects, just pluck and stitch! I have the sampler heart piece that I started in Jude's heart workshop a few years ago. You remind me of it. Love the lacy heart too - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors on the black :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the open spaces of the lace-covered-wire heart! With a Moon in Gemini at the midheaven, I seem to always want to make multiples of things... I wonder if instead of pressuring yourself to make a decision within the bounds of a single project, how it might feel to set yourself the task of making TWO, each meant to BALANCE the other.

    just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nanette, well then you absolutely know what I mean! :) Dee has a good idea for us in her comment up there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Nat, I think I sort of remember your heart sampler. I used to not sew hearts that much but now I'm loving them in any way, shape or form. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deanna & Nancy and thank you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dee!!! That is genius and only a Gemini moon would even think of such a thing. :) Thank you so much, this inspires me beyond what you might even imagine. Yay! I look forward to using this mindset next time indecision flares up.

    ReplyDelete