Tuesday, October 30, 2012

full moonweb


A moonweb holds, supports, strengthens, extends, connects -- and inspires because I'm getting all kinds of stitching ideas from this.

This is the 12th of my 13-moon itty-canvas paintings.

If you would like to share your full moon art, I'd love to see and post it here. Leave a link in the comments or email me a file. xo


*Visit Kathy, the Woodland Quilter, to see and read about her hand-stitched Full Beaver Moon, a component for her moon quilt.

*Nanette at Stitch and Sow writes about the aspect of connection belonging to this Taurus moon. And see her lovely eco-dyed linens and cottons stitched into mooncloth.


7 comments:

  1. i look forward to the full moon art. Creative and tiny...quick.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love the spider web and all it's meaning. Another wonderful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, I love your spider-web moon..wherever did that inspiration come from? It's wonderful symbolism is powerful. Can't wait to see your inspired stitching.
    I have just posted my full moon art on my blog...there's a little similarity there between ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we get to see them all together at the end of the year? Please, please, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, thank you and thanks for sharing your moon cloth! The idea of a web really makes me think...

    Nanette, it just sort of came. Seems like all of us are anchor points of a giant woven web and we are the weavers, too. Still haven't had a chance to stitch but I think you can guess what I'm thinking. ;) And thanks for sharing your full moon art!

    Hi Nancy, I'm thinking that's what I'd like to do somehow. I don't have a wide angle lens so I'll have to stand back. :)

    Thank you, Trish!

    ReplyDelete