Thursday, December 9, 2010

grounding in strange places

I visited in North Dakota last week. I have a hard time grounding in strange places. Also, sleeping in strange places. One causes the other.

For grounding, knitting helped. For sleeping, a glass of wine.

Handspun wool, large needles, and an easy pattern were just what I needed. This took less than an hour, I'm sure, but I tried to stretch it out over 3 nights to have a little something to do while I drank the wine.




                                                                                                 daughter #2           

It's pretty loosely knit with this handspun -- more for looks than warmth, I think. The pattern is from here. Haven't decided if I'll frog it or not . . .

P.S.  Frog comes from "rip-it, rip-it"

No comments:

Post a Comment